11:29 AM

It's the hottest day ever today. The UV index is also incredibly high and I got a headache just going from my car to the office :/ This look is inspired by the very hot weather, lotsa warm colours.

Face
same as usual
X-Rocks blush
Sunspill loose bp

Eyes
Bare Canvas paint - overall base
Artifact p/p - base for lid and lower lashline
Amber Lights e/s- inner lid
Cranberry e/s - outer lid
Coppering e/s -crease and lower lashline
Embark e/s - outer v
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
Stila Bronze Dmudge Pot - to line

Lips
Lollipop Lovin l/s
Pink Grapefruit l/g

3-24/6/9

2-24/6/9

1-24/6/9

5-24/6/9

4-24/6/9

2 Responses to "It's so hot out!"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    pretty look! I am hating t his weather so much and I dont even feel like wearing any makeup lol

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks :) i wouldn't wear any MU if I wear out. Our office is so cold though, the AC is blasting :/

Post a Comment