I did this random look so I could use green and yellow together and it didn't come out too bad. Except for my wonky eyebrows of course! I need to experiment with eye shapes more.

Face
same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
Sunspill loose beauty powder

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Pure White Chromaline - base for lid
Gesso e/s - inner 1/3 lid
MUFE #2 - middle 1/3 lid
Lime e/s - outer 1/3 lid and lower lashline (this is so freakin beautiful)
NYX Black e/s - to cut crease
BioGreen e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - to highlight
Emerald Green p/m - with MM to line

Lips
Lollipop Lovin l/s

1-6/5/9

2-6/6/9


better1

better2

2 Responses to "Experimenting with green and yellow"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Maybe you should thread the uni brow in the middle even more so the eyebrows are not so close to eachother. So keep them wider apart. Just a tip.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    nah, I like my brows to have a uni brow look to them. It makes them different from everyone elses. I just need a better gel to keep them in place. The Benefit one I have is not cutting it

Post a Comment