Well, at least I think this is daytime appropriate coz it's not very dark. I have a meeting at lunch time so I'm just gonna upload my blog as I'm eating now (super early lunch!) I have a bachelorette party to go this weekend and I'm looking for MU ideas. I have a few in mind just don't know which one to pick, lol!

So here's the look:

Face
Same as usual
Pleasantry mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Poison Pen e/s - lid
Silver Fog p/m - tear duct
Copperplate e/s - crease
Graphology e/s - outer v
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Clinique Smokey Gray e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Creme Cup l/s
Snowscene l/g

1-11/6/9

2-11/6/9

3-11/6/9

4-11/6/9

4 Responses to "Matte smokey look for daytime"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    This is a gorgeous look!!!! Why not wear this to the party? Darken it up a lil more if its for the night.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks girlie :) I guess I could just do Carbon instead of Graphology and make it night appropriate. And of course add a lot of black liner on top ;)

  3. BRosa Says:

    Super sexy look!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Beda :)

Post a Comment