12:08 PM

As promised, this is the second polish in my small haul, Color Club Ultra Violet. This is the most gorgeous duochrome type colour ever. The base is purpley pink but it had a blue/green flash. It's really beautiful. I just keep staring at it. I think I'm really loving Color Club now. This is the third polish I've tried on my nails from them and each of them have applied like a dream, dried fast and the colours are gorgeous.

This is 3 coats, but the sky is sorta overcast, so my camera doesn't do it justice.
CC

3 Responses to "Ultra Violet"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Holy crap - pretty! I want!!!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    get it! I think I check my blog exactly at the same time you comment, lol!

  3. Kaki @ GlitterObsession Says:

    Oooh great color! I'm more of a fan of purples than pinks but this is a nice mix of both! Love it.

Post a Comment