4:47 PM

October 22, 2011


Hello beauties! It's busy weekend for me with work on the house and also "work" work (I know, I'm a loser for working on the weekend) but I still found time to do a Halloween look. I went for the classic vampier look and used MissChievous' latest vampire tutorial as inspiration. I'm not dressing as a vamp for Halloween this year, I just like to do one every year near Halloween.

Now, I still have a hard time erasing my eyebrows. No method seems to work for me so far. This time I used a Cinema Secret wax stick and I still was not happy with it. I ended up filling my brows with black shadow in the end and just making the end look straight. Anyone else with full brows having this issue? How do you erase yours?

Anyway, here are some pics:

halloween1

Halloween2

Halloween3

First I "attempted" to erase my eyebrows, see above. Once done, I used my normal concealer on top of my brows.

I used one of my normal foundations, Nars Sheer Matte (shade Fiji) and dusted some MAC Gesso e/s on top to pale out my skin. Then I contoured using MAC Sculpt and Copperplate e/s.

On my eyes, I used MAC Artifact as a base and then put some MAC Graphology and MUFE #39 e/s in crease and lower lashline. I dusted MUFE #99 on lid and under my eyes. Used Lancome Black Art Liner to line and applied Lancome Hypnose mascara.

I lined my lips with Annabelle Bordaux l/l and then filled them in using MAC's Night Violete Mattene. I applied Nars Dragon Girl velvet pencil to the centre of lips only.

Finally I added some fake blood I got from Kroylan. That stuff is awesome, the most real looking fake blood I've ever seen!

What are you dressing as this Halloween?


4 Responses to "Halloween Vamp"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Va Va Voom! Great creation my luv. I'm back and can finally catch upon your blog sweetie. Kisses! I missed u!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I know when doing makeup I've done wax over a gluestick. It usually works well. Make sure you're flattening it too.

  3. Jillian Says:

    This looks great, love the way you did the eyes

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - awww I missed u! I'm so not that good with blogging anymore, I don;t know what happened :(

    Jen - I tried that before too and it was about the same result :( Maybe I have too much brow to ever erase them, lol!

    Jillian - thanks hun :)

Post a Comment