October 26, 2011


Hello loves! Work stress continues over here. I've been pulling more than 10 work hours everyday and cannot wait for this period to be over. In the meantime, even though my eyebrows look nasty and need a reshaping, I did a FOTD for you :D

I used two of my beloved yet often neglected for the past year: MAC Pomposity l/s and MAC Magnetique l/g. Their both LE products that I'm happy I have in my collection. Pomposity is a frost but such a gorgeous fuchsia that I can get over the slightly gritty feeling of it. Magnetique is a warmer bold pink that looks great on top of Pomposity.

I paired the lips with bright green lids. I didn't care that I was on site inspection all day. If I feel like doing makeup one day, no one and nothing can stop me :P Hope you guys like this.

Face
Matchmaker foundation - shade #2 (testing this)
Pink Cult blush (LE)

Eyes
UDPP - base
MUFE #22 Aqua Cream - base for lid
Chartreuse p/m - inner lid
Kelly Green p/m - lid
Nars Dogon duo - dark shade in crease
Inglot acid green shade - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Cargo Swimmable e/l - aqua shade on lower lashline
BB Ivy Shimmer g/l - to line
Lancome Definicils Pro mascara

Lips
MUFE #16C l/l
Pomposity l/s (LE)
Magnetique l/g (LE)

2-25/10/11

1-25/10/11

2 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - MAC Pomposity + Magnetique"

  1. Jenn A. Says:

    Love that lip combo! Wish I would have picked up Magnetique last time it came around. Very pretty.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jenn A - thank u :) Magnetique was an after thought for me but I'm glad I got it. You probably can dupe it though. I'll look through my stash and if I see something similar I'll let u know

Post a Comment