8:47 PM

October 11, 2011


Hello my lovelies! I was craving for some smokey eyes so I did this muted green one for Thanksgiving dinner at my folks. I'm still testing my new camera so the settings will be different every post until I figure out what I like best.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - BR 20
picked this shade up in Europe and it matches me better than B20 coz it's more pink than beige
Ben Nye powder
Nars Madly blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Marcelle Smudgepaint in Tar - base for lid
Nars Eurydice duo - lid
Velvet Moss e/s - crease
UD Naked e/s - above crease
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
NYX Black e/s - outer v
Nars Star Sailor - khaki shade on lower lashline
Illegal Cargo e/s - inner lid
Lise Watier Smokey Kohl in Black - to line and smudge
Lancone Definicils Pro mascara

Lips
MUFE 12C l/l
Woo Me Kissable Colour

1-10/10/11

2-10/10/11

Some pics in natural light:

3-10/10/11

4-10/10/11

And since Turkey Day was yesterday, here's some bonus food pics! I loved the cute stuffed pumpkins so much!

food

food2

food3

3 Responses to "Smokey Moss"

  1. Unknown Says:

    beautiful green smokey eye, and those pumpkins look amazing!!

  2. The Dollymix Diaries Says:

    Love the smokey eyes!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Ev - thanks hun, they were do delish!

    Nora - thanks love :)

Post a Comment