October 17, 2011


Hello beauties! Fall is here on full swing and I thoroughly enjoyed a weekend or relaxation and entertaining at home. I glam-ed it up for running errands this past Saturday though I ended up keeping this makeup for the dinner party I was hosting the same night.

I reached for one of my fave nude lipsticks, YSL Nude Beige Rouge Volupte. I used to wear this lipstick a lot but given the number of nude lipsticks I have now sometimes it gets forgotten. Anyway, this pinky nude shade is perfection on my skintone and applies with the true Rouge Volupte characteristics: it GLIDES on and is super comfortable on my lips.

Hope you guys like this look.

Face
F&B Foundation - N2
Ben Nye powder
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Inglot gel liner #72 - base for lid
Nars South Pacific duo - on inner lid and lid
Blue Brown p/m - crease
Inglot dark brown e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Marcelle mascara

Lips
YSL Nude Beige Rouge Volupte

1-15/10/11

2-15/10/11

1 Response to "Lipstick Stash - YSL Nude Beige"

  1. Unknown Says:

    That blue!!! looks so icy!! love it

Post a Comment