October 31, 2011


Happy Halloween loves! I celebrated by attending a close friends' house warming party on Saturday. I did four girls makeup for the occasion and hence didn't really have time to do my own face, lol! I did wear a mask I picked up in Venice last month. It's a gorgeous red half mask and the design is all done by hand. Since the Venetian masks are made with papier mashe, this was actually quite comfortable to wear.

So, here's the look, excuse the cleavage, lol!

Halloween1

I have Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (shade BR20) and MAC Bite of an Apple blush on my face. The eyes are simple with Lancome Black Art Liner and Lancome Hypnose mascara and a bit of MUFE gold e/k on the lower lashline.

Halloween2

The lips are special; I used Inglot red l/l and topped it with Chanel Famous RA and Chanel Triomphal EDG (Both LE for this Holiday).

And here's my outfit: I've had this red dress for 3 years (bought it in a random boutique in Vancouver) and it's the second time I'm wearing it. The fishnet leggings are by American Apparel and the boots are the same ones I bought in Florence last month:

me

And finally, some random pics from the night:

Me and a friend - I did a zombie makeup on her.
Halloween3

Me and two other friends - the vampire makeup done by yours truly. This was the end of the night so she had already eaten her dark lipstick and fake blood, loooool!
Halloween4

5 Responses to "My Halloween Look + Pics"

  1. JC ♔ Says:

    I LOVE your mask and lipstick, so stunning!

  2. Jenn A. Says:

    Sounds like you had a lot of fun for Halloween!

  3. Jillian Says:

    Love the mask.. I wish I had your boobs!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks ladies <3 it was a fun night. Hope u guys have a great Halloween too

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jillian - thanks. I can give u one of mine, loool :D

Post a Comment