October 6, 2011


Hey lovelies! I just came back from performing one of my civic duties (voting in the Ontario Elections) and thought I post today's look before catching up on my blog roll.

I'm slowly getting back into doing my face more regularly and did this glittery eye look using MAC's Reflects Antique Gold which in my opinion is the prettiest glitter they make. I never did buy any of MAC's glitters in full jar (only samples) and think that samples of glitters are quite enough for an average consumer like me. Pigments though I've bought many jars over the years that I probably will have to part with at some point.

Anyway, enough rambling! Hope you guys like this look!

Face
Pro Longwear foundation - NW25
Pink Cult blush

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
Woodwinked e/s - lid
Cork e/s - crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Espresso e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Reflects Antique Gold - on top of Woodwinked
Creme de Miel e/s - tear duct
UD Bourbon 24/7 - lower lashline
Lancome Black Art Liner - to line
Marcelle Volume mascara

Lips
Nars Catfight

1-6/10/11

2-6/10/11

3 Responses to "Reflects Antique Gold"

  1. Cortnie Elizabeth Says:

    Love the makeup! Nice necklace too!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    Stop by some time!

  2. Jenn A. Says:

    I love the MAC Reflects glitters, such a nice way to add a subtle sparkle.

  3. alovelyblush Says:

    I know this is an old post, but may I ask where you got that shirt? LOVE it! :)

Post a Comment