October 10, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and followers! Hope you've beens pending an amazing long weekend with your family and loved ones. I'm still recovering from a flu so though I've been eating lotsa turkey, I'm mainly trying to rest and hopefully recover by tomorrow.
I haven't bought any new makeup in months but I have for your today a collage of the latest items I've been lusting over, here we go:
1. MUFE Smokey Lash in plum - I've ran out of my Chanel Inimitable in Rouge Noir and want to try this one as my new eye colour enhancing mascara.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Empire (Holiday 2011) - as soon as the holiday collection hits the Canadian counters, I will run down and grab this beautiful pink shade.
3. Nars Joyour Red l/s (Holiday 2011) - I know, another red lipstick! This one seems to be different from my other 100000 red lipsticks though. Can't wait to see!
4. Nars Arabian Night trio (Holiday 2011) - the texture of this trio is what's making it intriguing to me. I wonder if it'll be as awesome as my Chanel quint from last spring.
5. Guerlain Shalimar Rouge Automatique - I'm a huge fan of this Guerlain lipstick formula and this cool toned bright pinks with gold shimmer will soon be added to my stash.
What are some of your latest makeup lemmings?