October 15, 2011


Hey beauties and happy Saturday! I'm having some people over for dinner and running a tone of errands this morning but I thought I share another lipstick stash look with you first.

I use MAC Up the Amp quite a lot but I thought I combine it with of of my least used lipsticks, MUFE Rouge Intense Artist in #15. I love this slightly frosty purple shade but I'm still unsure of how I like it on myself. I think if I was either much darker or much fairer it would have looked perfect. But it looks good when layered with a bit of Up the Amp on the centre of my lips.


IMG_0057

I'm not wearing much else makeup in this pic. Only a bit of MAC Face & Body foundation (N2), Ben Nye setting powder, Nars Sin blush and GA Eyes to Kill mascara in gray (LOVE).

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

3 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - MUFE #15 and MAC Up the Amp"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Up the Amp looks great with your complexion. This was my 1st lippie from MAC and one of my faves

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Love, it was one of my first MAC purchases prob 4 years ago. Still love it :)

  3. B Says:

    Ohmigoodness, this shade is absolutely beautifuuuul on you.

Post a Comment