May 9, 2011


Hey my lovelies! I'm back from the one week trip in Quebec City finally and back to normal blogging. Over the weekend, BeautySpot made it to 500 followers! I am so thrilled and excited to finally make it here. Thank you to my existing followers for continuing support of this blog and welcome my new followers, hope you find BeautySpot a great place to inspire and be inspired.

My parents hosted a fairly large party this past Saturday with about 60 ppl in attendance so I went for a bright silver and blue look. My bangs looks pretty long in these pics but I did trim them again the next day. Hope you guys will enjoy this look :)

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Pink Cult blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
MUFE Aqua Cream #20 - base for crease, lower lashline
Clarity e/s - above crease
Blue Flame e/s - inner and outer crease
Nars Rajasthan duo - dark shade in inner and outer v
Platinum p/m - lid
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Lark About p/m - tear duct
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Chanel Argonite Glossimer

2-7/5/11

1-7/5/11

Some pics in natural light:

3-7/5/11

4-7/5/11

And here's the outfit of the night. I've worn these pieces before just not together. Knit sky blue skirt from American Apparel, sheer ruffled white top from Bedo, nude patent pumps by Steve Madden:

ootd

And here's a picture of the girls in the family: me, my baby sis and my mom:
us

7 Responses to "500 Followers + Silver Blue Look"

  1. R.ChamberofBeauty Says:

    Congrats honey!! You look gorgeous in this outfit!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    congrats!! love the colors and the lipstick, fits you perfectly!

  3. Amina Says:

    YAAAY!! Congratulations!! You look beautiful!!! You have such a beautiful family

  4. Chirufus Says:

    Congratulations with your 500 followers :-)

  5. Unknown Says:

    Congratts! And LOVE the look!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girlies <3 u all motivate me to do better looks :)

  7. Unknown Says:

    CONGRATS MY SWEET! Well deserved!

Post a Comment