11:58 AM

May 26, 2011


Hey my lovelies! There used to be a time when I was a big MAC pigments fiend and collected them all restlessly. I followed all their releases like it was my job, lol! Gone are those days, those were 2007 to early 2009. Nowadays I buy what's truly unique to my stash. So most of my purchases in the last year and half include non-MAC items.

The last MAC pigment I recall purchasing was Partylicious. This is a jaw-dropping beautiful aqua blue. I have a lot of teal/aqua shades but none I love as much as this shade. I wish MAC made more unique colours again. I used my beloved Partylicious with some gold and other teal shades on my eyes and paired it with neutral lips. Hope you guys like.

Oh and from now on I'm gonna look ghostly in my flash pics...damn you SPF50!

Face
Nars Pore Refining Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Irresistablement Bronzer
Chez Chez Lame Powder

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Partylicious p/m - inner and outer lid and above crease
Birds and Berries e/s - inner and outer crease
Nars Rajasthan Duo - teal shade on inner and outer v
Sugarpill Goldilux p/m - lid
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Creme de Miel e/s - tear duct
MUFE 16k e/l - lower lashline
Undercurrent p/g - lower lashline
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Lancome Definicils Pro mascara

Lips
MUFE 2C l/l
Woo Me kissable lip colour

2-25/5/11

1-25/5/11

3-25/5/11

And for outfit of the day, we have an airy white top with blue prints from Banana Republic, white trousers from Jacobs, skinny rope belt from Aldo and brown leather thongs from Clarks:

ootd

2 Responses to "Partylicious Eyes"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You look so beautiful in the last pic. Blue e/s was made for you.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank u so much :)

Post a Comment