May 24, 2011


Hey my lovelies! I had missed doing actual FOTD's sooo much. I did a very summery look yesterday to go see Pirates of the Caribbean 4. I really enjoyed the movie, they've gone back to the good stuff that we saw in Pirates 1. I didn't really care for Pirates 2 and 3 you know.

Anyway, hope you like this look. It really reminded me of summer.

Face
Nars Pore Refining Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed in foundation
Ben Nye powder
Cantaloupe Blush
Otherwordly Blush - just on the apple of cheeks

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Crest the Wave e/s - above Crease
Inglot AMC #59 - crease
Inglot Matte #372 - lid
Aquavert e/s - inner lid
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Inglot AMC #371 - lower lashline
Siahi f/l - to line
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Temperature Rising l/l
Thrills l/s
Fleury of Fun l/g

1-23/5/11

2-23/5/11

3-23/5/11

4-23/5/11

and one pic with flash:
5-23/5/11

I wore a super casual outfit to the movies. Top is from PacSun and I love the message on it. It says "I'm seeing someone else" - Earth! The shorts are from J.Crew and the espadrilles are by Tommy H:
ootd

5 Responses to "The Temperature is Rising"

  1. Unknown Says:

    very cute! love the combination of the lipstick with the eyes, pretty!

  2. Andrea Says:

    you look so cute. welcome back

  3. Unknown Says:

    wow that pop of blue on the lower lash line.. loves it ;-)

  4. JC ♔ Says:

    welcome back from your trip! love your outfit, and i must say you rock thrills lipstick. :) also, you've officially made me want to try nars pore minimizing primer. love your blog!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Ev - thanks love. I can finally wear these colours coz it's warmer now :)

    Andrea - thanks hun :)

    Sue - thank you, I'm a big fan of blue on lower lashline

    JC - thanks love :) I'm loving the Nars primer. I had three samples and I just finished them. I'll grab a full bottle this weekend

Post a Comment