May 11, 2011


Hey my lovelies! I'm under a lot of stress these days at work so my posts don't seem very exciting. I was away on business for a week and obviously a lot piled up while I was away. I'm also off for a week starting May 14th and hence I need to close a bunch of projects and put out many fires before I leave. I really cannot wait till my boss hires a help, this is getting a bit ridiculous!

Anyway, this is a simple look I did for today but I still liked it. It's getting nice and warm here finally so I'm craving bright colours more. Hope you guys like this look.

Face
Nars Pore Refining Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed in foundation
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Pink Cult blush - ugh as if I have no other blushes now, I wear this every other day!

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Aqua e/s - inner lid
Clear Sky Blue p/m - mid lid
Poison Pen e/s - outer lid and crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Delphic f/l - lower lashline
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Nars Catfight l/s
Nars Risky Business l/g

1-10/5/11

2-10/5/11

3-10/5/11

4-10/5/11

0 Responses to "Aqua and Clear Sky Blue"

Post a Comment