12:35 PM

Work stress continues for me but at least I'm back to wearing MU everyday! I still haven't had the guts to wear Bright Fuchsia on the lid, but as a liner it rocks! I also tried on my first Misa, Sweat Pleasure. Seriously the pic doesn't do it justice. It's a sheer colour but has lotsa blue/teal reflects. It looks awesome when it's bright out.

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Gold Shimmerbrick

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p
Gorgeous Gold e/s
Amber Lights e/s
Coppering e/s
Solar White e/s
Bright Fuchsia p/p
UD 24/7 in Bourbon

Lips
All's Fair l/s
Strawberry Blonde l/g

Nails
Sweet Pleasure by Misa

1-13/2/9

2-13/2/9

sweet pleasure

1 Response to "Bright Fuchsia"

  1. JeNi Says:

    I know youve seen my FOTDs on specktra come on you can totally rock bright fuchsia on the lid, great job as a liner though! bright fuchsia = love, Ive even worn it on mah lips!Thanks for following me!

Post a Comment