I'm not big on Valentine's Day, never was. I just don't see a point of dedicating one single day to love. I rather celebrting our love on days that are "us". Our dating anniversary, our wedding anniversary....and I much prefer getting flowers from my husband when i least expect it, that is, any day but Valentine's Day. Anyway, I'm probably the only person on Earth who feels this way, but again I've never been the conventional type..hahha.

Anyway, this weekend is the long weekend here in Ontario as Monday is Family Day. I've been reaxing at home after a long long week at work. But here's a look I wore yesterday when one of our friends was over. I don't think browns are my best colours, but meh...need to use all of my makeup.

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Apricot Shimmerbrick

Eyes
Stila Bronze Smudge Pot as base
Mauvement p/m
Bronze e/s
Melon p/m
Embark e/s
Your Ladyship p/m
Lise Watier Noir Intense e/l

Lips
An old red Dior gloss, forgot the number

1-14/2/9

2-14/2/9

3-14/2/9

2 Responses to "My "Valentine's Day is Lame" FOTD"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Browns work great on you :) And you're not the only person that thinks Valentine's day is lame...I do as well. I don't even like getting flowers when I don't expect it...hahaha.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    LOL, thanks shayla! You don't like any flowers?

Post a Comment