I realized that I haven't actually ever used Kelly Green pigment and I wonder why that is. It's such a nice happy green and I feel like it's gonna get a lot more use from now on. Also, it was 1 degree today when I left the house. I mean we're in the plus sides of things which means that spring is coming...yeyyyyy! Kelly Green looks so spring-y to me, it's really helped brightening my mood :)

Face
Same as usual
Lancome Bronzer (Elephant from last summer)

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Kelly Green p/m - wet on lid
Humid e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Gorgeous Gold e/s - inner lid
UD 24/7 eyeliner in Stash - to liner lower lashline

Lips
3N l/s (this is still my favourite nude lipstick)

1-26/2/9

2-26/2/9

3-26/2/9

4-26/2/9

2 Responses to "Kelly Green Experiment"

  1. Shining*Sttar Says:

    This is beautiful! Seriously what color can you not wear?!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    aww..thank Tahnee. Though I cannot wear yellow and orange (by that I mean yellow and orange cloths)

Post a Comment