10:50 AM

After posting about my new lipstick storage, I decided I post my entire vanity area here too. I store my makeup in the two top drawers of my vanity and the rest is for lingerie, tanks, scarves....

Here's everything stored
storage 1

Drawer containing my lip products, blushes, highlighters and some sample pigments
storage2

Drawer containing my palettes, pigments, paints, paint pots and random single eyeshadows
storage3

Left side of my vanity, where I keep perfumes and hair products
storage4

Right side of my vanity, where I keep foundations/primers, brushes, eyeliners/mascaras. The box with the animal print is where I keep most of my nail polish. The smaller box is where I keep random samples I'm trying out plus my lips balms and Benefit browsing)
storage5

2 Responses to "Where it all lives"

  1. Shining*Sttar Says:

    I just love seeing everyones makeup space!!! I dont know why, but it just excites me!!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I like to look at other ppl's storage too, somehow it makes me happy :) Maybe it's time you post yours so the rest of us can peek ;)

Post a Comment