I used to just keep all my lipsticks in a basket and it took me forever everyday to find the lippie I was looking for. I finally decided it was time to revamp my lipstick storage. I bought this cute box from Winners and just added the compartments by cutting cardboard to the size of my lipsticks. My husband actually helped a lot with this...I guess he was tired of hearing me complain about my inconvenient storage. Hahah!! He's definitely a keeper. So here's what we made together:

storage

As you can see, now there's room for a tone more. Now I just have to reorganize the rest of my makeup (they're mostly in plastic IKEA storage boxes).

Yesterday I also noticed that Head2toe has the China Glaze Summer Days Collection! So I made an order for some of the polishes I wanted from that collection plus some more. Here's what I ordered:

ChG - Grape Juice
ChG - Strawberry Fields
ChG - Raspberry Festival
ChG - Bahamian Escape
ChG - Rose Amongst Thorns
ChG - Sexagon
ChG - Kwik Silver
ChG - Fairydust top coat
CND - Light Diffusion

Can't wait for my shipping infho email and then my beautiful nail polishes!

3 Responses to "New lipstick storage and my np order"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Haha, I need to organize my lipsticks, too! This looks like a great method.

    Looking forward to seeing your order! You still have to post pics of the polishes from your last one...

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I did post them last time though, I'm pretty sure
    I'm organizing some more today :)

  3. Shayla Says:

    Oops...I meant swatch pics! I know you posted pics of the actual polishes - but you only did one swatch dealio :P

    See, I'm trying to decide if I should get into Essie polishes or not...hehehe...

Post a Comment