6:51 PM

I ordered a bunch of Misa nailpolishes via the Scrangie offer. I love her blog and am so thankful for the promotion. This gave me a chance to order these nailpolishes at a discount price and also I'm always up for trying out new brands. I have never tried Misa before. I ordered 12 nail polishes and though i haven't tried them yet, these polishes look gorgeous in their cute bottles.

Here are some photos of my haul.

Misa1
My new goodies in their boxes

Misa2
From left to right: A Sin Worth Committing, Push Upon It, Red Hot Momma, Hot People Like You, Camelia Destiny, Sweet Pleasure

Misa3
From left to right: Forbidden Lust, Pour Me Somthing Tall and Strong, Dirty Sexy Money, The Grass is Greener on My Side, Candy Girl, Sugar Daddy

2 Responses to "Misa Haul"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Yay for nailpolish hauls! Hopefully you'll be able to take some time out this weekend and play with them since you've been working so hard!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla, I;m already wearing Sweet Pleasure :) yeah, I know this week is been the worst! yay for long weekend

Post a Comment