8:03 PM

Watching the Oscars red carpet as I post these. Love Katee Winslet as always, hope she wins at least two oscars. I'm also waiting to see Heidi Klum, my girl crush :)

Here's a look I wore a couple of hours ago to my parents.

Face
SPF 15 foundation in NW30
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Apricot shimmerbrick

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p
Cornflower p/m
Print e/s
Smokes and Diamonds e/s
Gorgeous Gold e/s
Blanc Type e/s
Tilt e/s
Lise Watier Marin e/l

Lips
Lavender Whip l/s

corn1

corn2

corn3

3 Responses to "Oscar Night FOTD"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Girl, you totally rock Lavender Whip! And girl crush on Heidi Klum eh? I wonder who mine would be...

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks :)you need to do a look with it too....oh I and I have a lot of girl crushes, but Heidi is on my top 5 :D

  3. Shayla Says:

    I have done a look :P Just can't remember when...lol

Post a Comment