10:56 AM

I'm figuring out different ways to wear Post Haste. It's one of my favourite Matte2 colours but I'm still playing with it to get max use.

I think my blog is getting a little bit monotone. I'm thinking of doing some lip swatches this weekend to spice it up a little bit. I will also add collection info as I find out about them. For now, here's my look for today:

Face
Same as usual
Stark Naked bpb
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p
Post Haste e/s
Moth Brown e/s
Graphology e/s
Vanilla p/m
UD 24/7 liner in 1999

Lips
Chatterbox l/s

1-25/2/9

2-25/2/9

3-25/2/9

4-25/2/9

4 Responses to "Post Haste"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Is Post Haste the darker color on the outer bit of the crease?

    I'm liking how you incorporate a few different colors into things in an "unconventional" way. I was looking back at some of my stuff and I do practically the same look everyday, just with different colors :\

    I'm going to steal some ideas of yours when I have more time to think about my makeup!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    no, it's the lid colour. It's kinda like Passionate e/s except the texture is better IMO.

    I don't think you do the same look everyday though. I like your looks. What I do that you might think is different is that I change my colour placement sometimes

  3. BRosa Says:

    Hi girl. Hey, how does the matte2 eyeshadows feel? Are they soft? I've never tried them.

  4. Calico Says:

    Ah this is great :) Brings back memories of Fafi :)

Post a Comment