I turned 27 today! I actually feel younger than I did last year...haha. I'm wearing this look right now as I'm at work. But hopefully I'll change into something more dramatic for dinner. That is if I don't have to work late :( I'm also kinda annoyed that it's still dark when I leave the house so I have to use flash which obviously washes out all the colours.

So for now here's my day look:

Face
Same as usual
Eversun bpb
Sunspill loose bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p
Melon p/m
Rose p/m
Heritage Rouge p/m
UD 24/7 liner in Stash
Stila Smudge Pot in Bronze

Lips
Big Bow l/s - this is sheer but really nice on

1-5/2/9

2-5/2/9

3-5/3/9

4-5/2/9

5-5/2/9

3 Responses to "Soft Look for B-Day"

  1. BRosa Says:

    Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy birthday to you!!!!

    I wish you the best on your birthday and may you have fun today and always. I'm sending many blessings your way.

    PS. You look wonderful as always!

  2. Shayla Says:

    Happy Birthday! :D

    I really like this look...neutral, but awesome :) And I love Big Bow on you!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys :)

Post a Comment