Another green-ish kinda look. I had to be out of the house by 7 am to go to site so this was very quick. I only used two e/s!! I can't even believe it! That's why it's good to have some versatile all over lid pigments like Vanilla, Your Ladyship and Blondes Gold (I've got all three). Vegas Volt is a gorgeous l/s but I find it's too warm for my skintone so I always pair with a peachy tone gloss. Today I toned it down with Lollipop Lovin and love the result! I think the only time I was able to wear Vegas Volt on its own was when I tanned a lot in the Dominican and became like an NC40 or something!!

Somehow I look kinda pink in these pics. I think it's because I wore my SPF15 foundation instead of my Smashbox. The coverage is a lot more sheer and hence doesn't cover all the pink in my face :/

Face
SPF15 foundation in NW30
LoveJoy mb
Sunspille loose bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Your Ladyship p/m - all over lid
Humid e/s - crease
UD 24/7 in Stash - lower lashline

Lips
Vegas Volt l/s
Lollipop Loving l/s

1-20/2/9

2-20/2/9

2 Responses to "Simple Look and Vegas Volt"

  1. Inge Says:

    I like it. It's one of those "work appropriate" looks that's pretty without being boring.

  2. Shayla Says:

    Wow, for only using two eyeshadows, this look is pretty spiffy!

Post a Comment