December 25, 2009

We hosted a Christmas breakfast this morning like we do every year on Christmas day. My folks and some close friends were over and everyone had a blast. We were cleaning up after that for a while and then went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie; I actually quite like it and recommend it. I'm planing on going to the mall tomorrow on Boxing Day. Now that's weird coz I actually always hated the crowd on Boxing Day and avoided the malls. I'm making an exception this year as I just haven't been shopping for a while and want to scoop out some deals, lol!

Anyway, no more rambling, here's the look I did this morning. I've become quite fond of the double liner thing. I also included a picture of my dress and some random pics from the party.

Face
Cover FX primer
LW concealer
MUFE HD 118
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Otherwordly blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Tan p/m - lid
Smoke Signal p/m - to cut and blend crease
MUFE #39 - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Creme de Miel e/s - tear duct
Blactrack f/l
LW Opale eye glitter
Feline
Lancome Hypnose

Lips
Nars Afghan Red l/s
Amorous d/g

1-25/12/9

2-25/12/9

My dress - I've had it for three years and still love it!
dress

With the hubby and lil sister
3-25/12/9

With three of my best friends
4-25/12/9

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got great presents from Santa!

2 Responses to "Christmas Day Look and Bonus Pics"

  1. Jen Says:

    gorgeous! omg i did the white winged liner thing for my xmas picture too!! great minds think alike!! check out mine!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jen - really? I will check urs out right now :)

Post a Comment