December 30, 2009

I did this simple glittery eye makeup yesterday for a random trip to the mall. I had yesterday off and spent it mostly shopping and watching movies. I went in to work for about 4 hours today and tomorrow I will be working for 2 hours, after that it's NYE celebration baby! I've been thinking about my NYE makeup and have a few ideas but haven't decided yet. I know I will be wearing a red dress though and I'm excited about it!

Is anyone going out for NYE? Do you know what makeup you're makeup you're doing and what you'll be wearing.

Also Tip of the Day: I figured an easier way to apply my glitter too. I used to put a drop of gel mm and glitter on the back of my hand, mixing them and then applying them on my lid with the brush. My new way is to dab the gel mm with my finger to the lid and then apply the glitter with the brush. If you work fast this is the most efficient way; you won't be dragging the glitter and ruining the eyeshadow underneath.

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Ben Nye Powder
Sculpt
Otherwordly blush

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Humid e/s - lid
One Off e/s - inner lid
Amberlight e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
3D Gold glitter and gel mm - on lid
Gosh Velvet Moss e/l - to line
UD Baked 24/7 - inner corners

Lips
Red Pepper l/s

1-29/12/9

2-29/12/9

3-29/12/9

4-29/12/9

3 Responses to "Simple Glittery Greens"

  1. Arezu Says:

    This is a pretty look!
    I don't have any plans for NYE, I'll probably stay home or something, we'll see!

  2. BRosa Says:

    Getting started for the new year eve parties, I see. lol Love the glitter!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Arezu - thanks :) I stayed home the last couple of years so now it's time to party!

    Beda - thanks :) are you doing anything tonight?

Post a Comment