12:54 PM

December 16, 2009

Following the same festive trend, I'm wearing another OPI Holiday 09 nailpolish, Holiday Glow. Holiday Glow is a taupe/brown base with silver and gold glitters. It's a very difficult colour to describe and I'm not sure if I'm describing it accurately. You pretty much have to see its gorgeousness in person. I'm actually quite pleased with OPI's holiday collection. They did do a lot of red as usual but they also introduced some amazing colours like Holiday Glow and Merry Midnight.

This is 2 medium coats of the nail polish. You definitely need at least two coats. It applied evenly and dried super quick.
holiday glow

2 Responses to "Holiday Glow"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Brown is not a color I'd think of when you say "holiday". But this works because of the sparkles!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I know what you mean about holiday colours, but the sparkles are sooo pretty!

Post a Comment