5:53 PM

December 2, 2009

My workplace has blocked photobucket so I can no longer blog during lunch. Instead I have to wait to get home first. It's all good though. For today's look, I put two of my favourite duochrome pigments over Delft p/p and loved the result; except that again I have no closeup due to the cloudy skies and the flash kinda washes the colours out :(

Anyway, hope you still like this. Btw, I'm loving my angled fluffy brush I got Royal Brushes, it makes placing highlight and blending it a breeze. I need to do a review on it soon.

Face
Lise Watier Concealer Wheel
Studio Sculpt Foundation NW25
Stark Naked bpb
Petticoat MSF

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Stars n Rockets p/m - inner lid
Steel Blue p/m - outer lid
Deep Blue Green p/m - crease
Jewel Blue e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Solar White e/s - tear duct
Lise Watier Black Teal e/l - to line

Lips
Pink Nouveau l/s
My Favourite Pink d/g

1-2/12/9

2-2/12/9

2 Responses to "Duochrome Heaven"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Pretty! This reminds me of a cross between winter and springtime. The colors look great on you and really pop!

    Sucks that they block Photobucket...I wonder why. I guess I'll just have to read your posts later on in the day! (once you're already off work, haha)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla - I guess it's like the weather here, it's cool and rainy!

    I have no idea why PB is blocked. I seriously rally enjoyed blogging during my lunch hour. It worked great to relieve my stress

Post a Comment