December 16, 2009

We're having high and fast winds and a super cold day in Ottawa; it's about -25 right now. I finally set up our tree last night but didn't get to finish the decoration. I've been having this consistent headache that puts me in a bad mood so I don't feel like doing much with my time but lying down. I am excited about our tree though. The house smells amazing, just like pine and I love the scent of pine.

Anyway, I did a warm combo to help fight the cold blues. I must have done something like this before but i used some of my new gooudies this time. Hope you like :)

Face
LW concealer
SSF NW25
Ben Nye setting powder
Otherwordly blush

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base (I cannot believe I waited so long to get this)
Melon p/m - inner 1/3 lid
Amber Lights e/s - mid 1/3 lid
Cranberry e/s - outer 1/3 lid
Heritage Rouge p/m - crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Creme de miel e/s - tearduct
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Gosh Gold Cadilac - lower lashline
Delphic f/l - waterline

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Nymphette l/g

1-16/12/9

2-16/12/9

3-16/12/9

4-16/12/9

3 Responses to "Warm Colours on a Cold Day"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Love the hat!

  2. Unknown Says:

    gorgeous colours :) thanks for sharing^^

    drey jewelry design

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you both :)

Post a Comment