December 1, 2009

I guess it is finally time to start my x-mas shopping. It's officially the first day of December and we even have a lil bit of snow now so I should be in the mood. Except that I'm still extremely busy at work and I also have to sit in this first aid course after work for three days this week (starting yesterday). So I'm so exhausted when I finally get home at 9 pm that I don't even want to think about shopping, lol! That's also the reason why I'm behind at commenting on all your blogs. I promise I will catch up this weekend.

Anyway, I did a peach and dark teal look today, hope you like it. There's no closeup though due to the cloudy and snowy skies.

Face
Lise Watier Concealer Wheel
Studio Sculpt Foundation NW25
Love Joy mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Annabelle Lapis k/l - to cut crease and blend
Plumage e/s - crease
Clarity e/s - above crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Naked Ivory set (peach colour) - inner lid
OCC Glisten - outer lid
Lise Watier Marin e/l - to line

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Dior peachy gloss

1-1/12/9

2-1/12/9

5 Responses to "Peach and Dark Teal"

  1. Clara L. Says:

    Stunning! love these colors on you! :)

  2. Shayla Says:

    Neat combo! The peach and blue is gorgeous!

    Sorry to hear you don't have much time for yourself :( I have after-work stuff this week, too. It sucks (although tonight's thing should be fun!)

    I'm done my Christmas shopping already...please don't hate me!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) Shayla - I need one day off from work, just one day will suffice :/

  4. ShiningSttar Says:

    I always love your color combinations!!!

    ps this is my new blogger ID!! ;)

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Tahnee, I was wondering what had happened to ur blog :)

Post a Comment