7:03 PM

December 9, 2009

We had a snow storm today in the capital and got dumped on by 20 cm of the white stuff. I was actually up early and was able to do my makeup after a few days of just liner and mascara. I'm still incredibly busy at work, I also have no idea how long this workload will last. I'm guessing until the holidays. In the meantime I'm double booked for my site inspections tomorrow and will prob just get to one of the places late :/

Anyway, I'm not really feeling this look but I thought I post it anyway. First of all I hate how MAC's foundation always look too pale under flash! This foundation is the perfect match for me under natural lighting. Also, I'm still not a huge fan of warmer tones I myself, so I'm not feeling this yellow and brown combo. I would have probably reached for silvers and blues but I also have this side of me that wants to experiment with different colour combos all the time. To make it worse, I'm hating the hot pink on the lower lashline :/ I tried to salvage it by adding a violet eyeliner but nope.....and then I was late and had to leave!

Let me know what you think of this look.

Face
LW concealer wheel
SSF NW25
Ben Nye setting powder e/s
Eversun bpb
BB Apricot Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base for crease and up
Golden Lemon p/m - base for lid
Crest the Wave e/s - inner lid
Bright Future e/s - outer lid
Bronze e/s - crease
Cork e/s - above crease
Embark e/s - outer v
All that Glitters e/s - inner crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
MUFE #75 - lower lashline
Gosh Funky Violet e/l - lower lashline
Stila Bronze Smudgepot - to line

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Gold Rebel l/g

1-9/12/9

2-9/12/9

2 Responses to "Snow Storm Look"

  1. Clara L. Says:

    I love this look so much!!! The pop of pink is a great idea :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Clara :) maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself

Post a Comment