December 20, 2009

As I mentioned in my previous post, I attended a Yalda Night party tonight with the hubby and my parents at some other Persian family's. It was actually a great party with tones of food and drink and I would have had more fun if I wasn't so damn sick! We ended up leaving early coz I had a fever and apparently looked as white as a ghost :/ Now I'm just waiting for the hubby to finish off some work so we could sleep and it's only 9 pm.

Anyway, i had taken some pills before I left so I actually look awake in these pictures. I forgot to take a picture of the dress and also forgot to take my camera with me. But trust me the dress was hot, lol! It made me feel better. I have an hourglass figure so I tend to wear fitted bodice which i think is the best for me. This dress was no exception. Since the dress was black, I was free to be colourful with the makeup; I went with green and silver eyes and nude lips. I was actually inspired by Samantha's FOTD for this. I just made it more glittery.

Let me know what you think. Hope no one else is feeling sick like me.

Face
Cover FX primer
LW concealer
MUFE HD 188
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Cantaloupe blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Platinum p/m - lid
Silverthorn e/s - inner lid
Emerald Green p/m - crease
Plumage e/s - outer v
Rated R e/s - above crease
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Deep Blue Green p/m - with mm as liner
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lashline
LW Emeraude eye glitter - lower lashline
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Lips
Cream Cup l/s
My favourite Pink d/g

2-20/12/9

1-20/12/9

4 Responses to "Silver and Green Yalda Look"

  1. Sanayhs Says:

    I'm flattered to be an inspiration! :D This lip combo is super pretty on you, by the way.

  2. Shayla Says:

    Gorgeous as always! Sorry to hear you're still feeling sick :(

    And I am *so* making you take me dress shopping if I make it down to your neck of the woods!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Sanayhs - thanks! u are always my inspiration :)

    Shayla - thank you :) I need a shopping buddy too, u need to move here

  4. Clara L. Says:

    Gorgeous! I love nude lips on you :)

Post a Comment