3:51 PM

December 11, 2009

This is my first experience with OCC nail polish and I must say I'm quite pleased. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the name; like Something what? But I do like the colour. I mean I don't think I've ever met anything blue or purple that I didn't like, lol! This is a beautiful pale blue polish that applies evenly and with no streak. I would say though that the dry time is not ideal; as in it's not as quick drying as OPI polishes, maybe more like China Glaze. I've also added a thin layer of Misa Sweet Pleasures but you can hardly see it in this photo.

Anyway, here's two coats of OCC Something and one coat of Misa Sweet Pleasures:
OCC

2 Responses to "OCC Something"

  1. Jen Says:

    pretty! i should really start doing my nails. the reason why i don't do them is because we're supposed to wear MAC nail lacquer but I don't have any and don't really feel like getting any anytime soon.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Jen. I didn't know about the MAC policies. That sucks, coz their polishes are so expensive and not that great of quality :/

Post a Comment