8:26 AM

August 18, 2009

The heat wave in Ottawa continues with a high of 40 deg (humidity included) for today. I barely was able to put make up on. It's kinda hard to put on makeup when it's too hot. Anyway, I was trying something here with green base in the crease and it didn't quite work out. It seems like I always use my Tan pigment when it's very hot out, lol! Let me know what you think. I look like I'm gonna pass out from heat exhaustion in these pics :/

Btw, how's the weather where everyone lives?

Face
Same as usual
Eversun bpb
BB Apricot Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Melon p/m - inner lid
Tan p/m - outer lid
NYX Horseradish Jumbo Pencil - base for crease
Green Brown p/m - crease and above
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight and tear duct
Golden Olive p/m - to line and lower lashline
Kelly Green p/m - to liner outer lid

Lips
Vegas Volt l/s
Dior Ultra Addict 158 l/g

1-18/8/9

2-18/8

3-18/8/

4-18/8/9

6 Responses to "Another Hot Day"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Pretty look!

    Its so hot here too lol.....I don't even bother with makeup anymore.I only put on eyeliner, concealer and blush

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I know, that's what I did yesterday. But today i'm in the office all day and the office is cold, so I managed to put some pigments on my eyes :)

  3. BRosa Says:

    40C?? Wow, that IS hot. I think this look is perfect for such a hot day. And you applied it beautifully.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Beda :) I'm allergic to extreme heat and humidity so I'm hoping this stage will pass soon :/

  5. Shayla Says:

    I like the soft greens with the coral lips...and it's neat color placement. What didn't work out?

    It's 21*C here right now, with a slightly cloudy sky. Funny that I only looked outside just now...work is friggin' ridiculous these lasat couple days.

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks, I just don't really like the liner, it's not as smudged as I'd like it to be.
    Hope your workload gets a little lighter. I'm having the opposite problem these days

Post a Comment