10:21 AM

August 26, 2009

I did a soft look with OCC Ironic today. I've been digging the soft looks for everyday wear lately. And this was one of those mornings where I could not get out of the bed so the application was a little bit rushed.

How's everyone's week going so far? Mine is extremely slow so far. Honestly, I prefer the crazy busy weeks, coz then the weekend gets here really quick. To make it worse I'm physically not feeling well these days which makes the day drag even more.

Anyway, onto the look:

Face
Same as usual
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
Fresco Rose p/p - base
Ego e/s - inner lid
OCC Ironic - outer lid
Smut e/s - crease and blended up, lower lashline
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Lise Watier Noir Intense - to line

Lips
Lavender Whip l/s
Opal l/g

1-26/8/9

2-26/8/9

3-26/8/9

4-26/8/9

0 Responses to "Ironic Soft Look"

Post a Comment