Aug 10, 2009

I was having a total brain fart this morning and couldn't decide on my MU. I ended up asking the hubby what colour he wanted me to wear and he said "soft purples". So here's the look I did. I actually like it. I should listen to him more often, hehe! On another note, tomorrow is our second wedding anniversary. I cannot believe time went by so fast! The hubby is taking me to a nice restaurant but I don't which as it will be a surprise. I need to figure out an outfit and MU for tomorrow ;)

Face
Same as usual
Nars Sin blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
NYX Lilac - lid
Poison Pen e/s - crease
MUFE #92 - outer v
Star's n Rockets e/s -lower lashline
Solar White e/s - highlight
Clinique Smokey Gray - to line

Lips
Up the Amp l/s

1-10/8/9

2-20/8/

3-10/8/9

4-10/8/9

4 Responses to "Soft Lavender and Purples"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Love this look. I was wondering what brush you use to apply the eyeliner?

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Hi, thanks for your compliment :) I use MAC's 209 to apply my eyeliner. It works great for me

  3. Shayla Says:

    The man has good taste!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    hehe, I will tell him you said that :)

Post a Comment