10:27 AM

August 13, 2009

This look wasn't supposed to look like a tropical bird. I had intended on doing a navy/bronze look but it was such a hot day that I thought I lighten it to aqua/gold/copper, lol! I like how it turned out except my eyebrows are growing out like crazy again. Being Persian gives you amazingly shaped eyes and eyebrows, plus long lashes in most cases. But on the downside you need to reshape/Tweeze your eyebrows a lot more often. This should be taken care of tomorrow. My mom is my eyebrow girl and she'll fix it for me.

Btw, tomorrow is my mom's 50th birthday. I cannot believe she's turning 50, she looks so freakin hot still! I wish I will be like her when I'm her age. We sorta look alike already. We have very similar eyes/eyebrows. She's just fairer than me. Here's a picture of my gorgeous mommy with my husband:
mom

Anyway, moving onto the look:

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Apicot Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Mutiny p/m - inner lid and lower lashline
Goldmine e/s - middle of lid
Coppring e/s - outer lid and blended into the crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Amberlights e/s - lower lashline
Stila Bronze Smudge pot - to liner

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Nymphette l/g

1-13/8/9

2-13/8/9

3-13/8/8

4-13/8/9

4 Responses to "Tropical Bird"

  1. Shayla Says:

    OOoooo...it's neat how you have the splash of blue in the inner corners! This actually gives me inspiration to try some different shapes/color placement than I have been...I sort of fell into a rut.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Shayla. I do both vertical and horizontal placement. But I like to experiment with highlighting different areas now :)

  3. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Great look! and your mom is just so HOT!!!! So prettty!!! Nice to see a pic of your husband too.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Zerin, my mom is my beauty role model :)

Post a Comment