2:18 PM

Aug 4, 2009

My stupid cold sore is still there but is a bit smaller now so I decided I post my look anyway. I've gotten so used to posting my daily FOTD's that I feel weird when I don't get to do it. We're having a rare sunny day in Ottawa so I'm in a great mood. Even though I was on a site and got all annoyed with the contractors as per usual. Hopefully the sun will stay out so I can continue with my swatching projects. Tonight will be pink/purple colour swatches.

Face
Same as usual
Nars Desire blush - holly this is pigmented, apply carefully or with 187!

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Silverthorn e/s - inner lid
Smoke n Diamonds e/s - outer lid
MUFE #9 - crease
Print e/s - outer v
Solar White e/s - highlight
Lise Watier Silver e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Craving l/s - this is the darker version of my lips so it's ideal for concealing the cold sore :D

1-5/8/9

2-5/8/9

3-5/8/9

4-5/8/9

0 Responses to "Big Lips!"

Post a Comment