12:57 PM

Aug 10, 2009

Here's Electronica by Color Club on my nails. And I gotta tell you, it looks purple IRL, I don't know it photographs sorta blue! I tried so many different settings and angles but it didn't matter. Anyway, it's a dark purple with subtle red/pink glitters. It' sooooo beautiful. I'm honestly in love with Color Club polishes now. If I were to buy one brand for the rest of my life, this would be it, lol! Too bad I don't know of any stores that sells Color Club. I always have to order online.

Anyway, here it is. I applied 2 coats:
elect

4 Responses to "Electronica"

  1. Paige Says:

    This is such a pretty color, thank you for swatching this!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    no problem gildedandgel :) I'm glad you liked the colour

  3. Shayla Says:

    I still need to try some of these...

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    you should Shayla, you'll love them

Post a Comment