8:55 AM

August 19, 2009

It's a much nicer day today here in Ottawa. I slept in so I was fussing around in the morning thinking about what makeup to wear. I decided to use my OCC pigment in Atmospheric. No surprises there, this minty green pigment is one of my favourites ever. In case you're wondering, yes I did take the full face pics in our office bathroom! It was too sunny in my car, lol!

What's everyone's plan for today? The hubby and I are going to the Greek Festival after work with a couple of friends. It should be fun!

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush

Eyes
Stilife paint - base for upper lid
Greenstroke p/p - base for lower lid
Tilt e/s - inner lid
OCC Atmospheric - outer lid
Cork e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
All That Glitters e/s - tear duct
Gosh Cool Mint e/l - lower lashline
UD Covet 24/7 - to line

Lips
Marquise D' l/s
Underage l/g

1-19/8/9

2-19/8/9

3-19/8/9

4-19/8/9

5 Responses to "Atmospheric"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Purdy look! And your shirt...love the color!!!

    How do you like OCC?

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Shayla, I got the shirt from RW&Co. I get a lot of my work shirts from there.

    OCC is good as they're stuff is very pigmented. They have also just added more products to their line so they have a pretty good selection. The only thing is their pigments are very finely milled so you have to be careful with the fall out with you apply.

    Lol, I wrote an essay :D

  3. Shayla Says:

    RW&Co? I don't think we have any of those here...

    BTW - Essays are good if they give me info. Thanks!

  4. Kathleen Says:

    I LOVE this look on you.. it's gorgeous!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Kathleen - thank you so much. You haven't been around for a while...hope all is well with you :)

Post a Comment