December 21, 2010

I cannot believe that another year has gone us by so quickly! I feel like it was yesterday that I did the top 5 products of 2009. Only 4 days to Christmas and luckily I finally finished my shopping and now can relax and wait for the holidays. Before I get too relaxed though, here are my top 5 products of 2010. This is always a hard decision for me as I always find so many great beauty products. I must say the selected 5 get a lot of used from yours truly and I wouldn't mind having back-ups of them.

best

1. Urban Decay's Naked palette - this is a much talked about palette so I will keep it short and sweet. UD hit the nail on the head with this amazing array of neutrals that can go from day to night in a sleek packaging. I have not been able to stop using this since I got my paws on it. A++!

2. MAC Bite of An Apple Blush (LE) - why must MAC make some of their greatest products LE? That's something I never understood. I love this coraly red blush as it gives my cheeks a just bitten pinky red tint. It's a natural look if I use a light hand despite the bold shade in the pan. Love this blush with classy red lips.

3. Sugarpill Goldilux Chromalust - Sugarpill was one of the indie brands of 2010 that I could not get enough of. This particular shimmering and highly pigmented shade, Goldilux, is the best gold pigment I've ever laid my eyes on. See my swatches and review here.

4. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (shown in shade Fiji) - My conquest for finding the perfect everyday foundation came to an end when my fave Nars SA talked me into trying Sheer Glow back in February. It gives me great coverage, satiny skin and is easily blendable. See my full review of Nars Sheer Glow here.

5. Chanel Paradoxal Nail Polish - This perfect blend of plum and gray shade was (and is) my go-to mani choice since its release back in August. It's a sophisticated and unique shade that always earns me compliments. See my swatch of Paradoxal here.

Do you have any of these products? How do you like them? What were some of your fave products of 2010?

4 Responses to "BeautySpot Top 5 Products of 2010"

  1. Unknown Says:

    You picked some good ones!!!

  2. The Dollymix Diaries Says:

    Great post! You hit the nail on the head with the Naked palette! I love it and i am so thankful that i got my hands on it.

    I need to try NARS sheer glow foundation soon.
    x

  3. Lauren Baker Says:

    Lovely list. I deffo agree about the Naked palette, it's amazing.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Naked palette is the best palette ever created! Nora, I 100% recommend the sheer glow :)

Post a Comment