November 12, 2012

Hi guys! I think this may be the first time I've actually featured a drugstore haul. I do actually use some drugstore products that have been my long term faves; but I just always pick up my items when I'm grocery shopping so I forget to do a separate haul.

These items were picked up last week and so far I love all :) Here's a quick overview:

ds1

I finally grabbed a couple of the Maybelline Color Tattoo everyone raves about and I have to admit I'm also part of the "love" group. I purchased Tough as Taupe as I do use taupes very often and also Rich as Mahogany, a subtle bronze shade which I believe is limited edition.

Annabelle is my go-to for amazing selection of lip liners. They also apply relatively soft and last a long time. I use Flame and Fuchsia a lot and just added Cherry lip liner to my collection. This would go great with blue toned red lipsticks.

I haven't bought anything Prestige since high school I believe but remember really enjoying their black kohl liner. They had a sale at my local Pharmaplus so I picked up a couple of their kohl liners, Rhapsody (navy blue) and Magnetic (purple). I've already used the blue on my lower lashline and have been pleased with it.

Here are some quick swatches for you guys:

ds2

What are some of your favourite drugstore products?

4 Responses to "A Rare Sighting - Drugstore Haul"

  1. maya Says:

    I have heard great things about the Maybelline Color Tattoos and wanted to get a few when they first came out here. They look like they're great quality and comparable to MACs paint pots. I'm still trying to finish my paint pots, so may get a colour tattoo next time I want a cream base. xx

  2. Chantel Says:

    Great products. I still haven't tried the Maybelline Color Tattoos!

  3. Unknown Says:

    I love the color tattoos

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks guys, the color tatoos are pretty good. Already been using the taupe one everyday

Post a Comment