November 9, 2012

Hi guys! Today is my hubby's 31st birthday so we are going for lunch soon. And a movie after for which I have to leave Sofia with my mom. I'm a bit nervous about it as I have never left her before but it will only be for 2-3 hours and I should start feeling more secure about that.

Anyway, here's my week on Instagram:

Our "simple" dinner platter. This is the type of food we like to have Sunday evenings: spicy hummus, Boursin cheese, peppered crackers, smoked cheddar, fruit and vegetables.
inst1

Me and Sofia a few hours after her first set of vaccination. She seems to be already in a better mood, my poor baby!
inst2

Me and Sofia this time dressed to go out for the day. I love to dress my baby up!
inst3

One of my favourite polishes, Orly Rock the World, on my nails:
inst4

Sofia says "good morning and congrats President Obama!" from this past Wednesday:
inst5

Have a good weekend everyone!

3 Responses to "This Week on Instagram"

  1. Chantel Says:

    Nice photos! I love that nail polish you are wearing.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Chantel <3

  3. yummy411 Says:

    OMG she has your eyes! she is the cutest pumpkin pie ever!!! i just want to mush noses with her lol! too cute. your real life baby doll!

Post a Comment