November 2, 2012

Hi guys! I thought of doing a couple of new series for my blog to spice things up a bit around here. The first one will be a compilation of pictures from Instagram and will be posted each Friday. I'm pretty active on Instagram and post at least once daily so I thought it would be nice to share some of those photos here as well.

I have a few more weekly and bi-weekly series planned for the blog and can't wait to share them with you guys! But first, this is a summary of my week on Instagram.

Today's look with bold lips a la MAC Night Violet Mattene (LE). Wore this to Sofia's weekly appointment at the Ontario Early Years Centre:
ints1

Sofia's outfit of the day when I took her to the office for the first time to show her off. Everything is from the Children's Place:
inst2

On my nails most of this week - Nars New York Dolls from the Andy Warhol collection:
inst3

Outfit of the day from Wednesday - leopard print top from Jacobs, red pencil skirt from Mexx:
inst5

Look of the day from Tuesday - Subtle bronze smokey eyes using UD Naked palette and burgundy lips with Chanel Rouge Noir RC:
inst4

Sofia listening to daddy talk this past Sunday at brunch:
inst6

Outfit of the day from brunch - same leopard print top, jeggings from Zara, Aldo sage canvas booties and Danier beige leather jacket:
inst7


Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Responses to "This Week on Instagram..."

  1. Chantel Says:

    Great photos! I love your makeup in the first photo. This is a great idea, thanks for sharing.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Chantel - thank you, hoping I can keep up this series every week :)

    Milex - awwww, thank you :)

Post a Comment