November 5, 2012

Hi guys! I wore this look this past weekend to a family party. My eyebrows definitely need some maintenance but I was too tired to bother...(but not too tired to go bare faced). I was going for a gold and pink look but added some purple and orange there and this is what I ended up looking like. It's more of a sunset look but more sparkly. With eyes this colourful, a neutral matte pink lipsticks is the ideal finish. I used MAC Please Me lipstick.

Hope you guys like this. Happy Monday!

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation - BR20
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Sugarpill Goldilux pigment - inner lid
Accent Red p/m - lid
Post Haste e/s (DC) - crease
Top Hat e/s (LE) - outer v
MUFE #18 (orange) e/s - above crease
Bland Type e/s - highlight
Lancome Black Art Liner - to line
Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Lips
Please Me l/s

colour1

colour2

colour3

and here's my outfit for the day - BCBG dress (old), American Apparel tights, Steve Madden boots:

me

2 Responses to "The Autumn Sunset Eyes"

  1. Chantel Says:

    You look beautiful! I love your dress <3

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Chantel <3

Post a Comment