November 1st, 2012

Hi guys! I wanted to wear my Chanel Rouge Noir Rouge Coco to convince myself that I don't need the Rouge Allure version of the same lipstick. Typically I would wear bold lips with nude eyes but this time I decided to do a subtle bronze smokey eyes. The look came together very wearable so it's definitely more of a daytime FOTD.

Hope you guys enjoy this look:

Face
Marcelle BB Cream - Light to Medium
Nars Santa Fe Foundation
Ben Nye powder
Nars Madly blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
UD Smog e/s - lid
UD Darkhorse e/s - crease
UD Buck e/s - crease
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
UD Whiskey 24/7 - lower lashline
UD Zero 24/7 - to line
GA Eyes to Kill mascara

Lips
MUFE 12C l/l
Chanel Rouge Noir RC

RN

RN2

RN4

And Sofia picture of the day, just because!
sofia


0 Responses to "Bronze Eyes, Burgundy Lips"

Post a Comment