November 27, 2012

Hi guys! As you see this week I'm skipping my blog series in favour of more looks coz I don't want to forget them. This one has been sitting on my laptop since last week. I did my standard black smokey eyes but I amped it up with shimmering goodness that is Chanel Mirifique e/s and very nude lips with MAC Myth l/s.

Hope you enjoy and happy Tuesday! I'm leaving for mommy boot camp with Sofia in tow in a couple of minutes :)

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation - BR20
Ben Nye powder
Chanel Notorious powder
Nars Madly blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Lise Watier Black Smokey e/k - base for lid and in waterline
Chanel Mirifique e/s - lid and blended into the crease
UD Naked e/s - crease and above
MAC Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Lips
MAC Naked l/l
MAC Myth l/s
MAC All's Fair l/g (LE - super nude)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Response to "Glittering Black Smokey Eyes + Ultra Nude Lips"

  1. Chantel Says:

    Beautiful look!

Post a Comment