8:58 AM

November 8, 2012

Hi guys! I wanted to do a soft look with an edge and so I decided on this. I went for shimmering taupe eyes and violet lips. I wanted to use my bronze GPS from MAC as base but the whole thing crumbled and fell off when I twisted it of :( remind me to never buy one of these again and I shall use the rest as my B2MAC's. I was reminded however on how much I enjoy my OCC pigments, especially Clove. I gotta order more of these at some point.

Hope you all having a great Thursday. My hubby's birthday is tomorrow and the iPad I ordered for him arrived yesterday. I need to gift wrap it and have it ready on my side of the bed for tomorrow ;)

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - BR20
Ben Nye Powder
MAC Pink Cult blush (LE)

Eyes
UDPP - base
OCC Clove pigment - lid
UD Verve e/s - crease
UD Booty Call e/s - inner lid
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
 MAC Added Goodness f/l - to line
Annabelle Le Big Show mascara

Lips
MAC Up the Amp l/s
Lancome Violette Coquette l/s

br1

br2

br3


2 Responses to "The Violet Lips"

  1. Unknown Says:

    loving these colors on you! You look so glowy :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Sue, I know u love violet lips ;)

Post a Comment